Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.01.2012, 19:00   #3
wanxu
Вникающий
Доп. информация

Hello, sorry for invading your post but my problem is a little bit similar and I can't post new messages:

I have a chinese 2Din car stereo called Maisun MT-8001 (800x480), and I had problems while installing MioPocket 4.0. It has 2 zones: radio,bluetooth,ipod, video, dvd zone and the GPS/Windows CE 6.0 zone. The problem is with windows zone.

First, it doesn't boot, it got stuck in the first screen, so I decided to flash another time wince. It worked, but I wasn't able to find a WinCe 6 with the same resolution as mine. Some of them has an acceptable resolution but the touchscreen didn't worked, some of them the opposite... While trying WinCe firmwares, I added to one of them a file from another one because whitout it it doesn't install, but it was an error, because it got stuck while flashing eboot and now the GPS zone is dead.

When I click on GPS it just says: "No signal" and if I try to flash anything it doesn't care.

Do you know how to solve it? I think that if I could flash another time the eboot (I think it's the bootloader) it will be alive another time but I don't know how...

If you think that I have to do a jstag, I would do it but I don't know which are the steps to do...
wanxu вне форума  

Время генерации страницы 0.03028 секунды с 11 запросами