Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.07.2010, 21:42   #1
v_max
Читатель
Доп. информация
По умолчанию SAS4WinCE - Sattelite navigation with PNA

This topic created specially for english speaking users of SAS4WinCE
Please, excuse me my English, it's not native for me, you are welcome to correct my mistakes.

Note, that most of screenshots and links (and even some parts of text) are accessible only for logged-in users.
So you may need to register to see all.

SAS4WinCE was inspired by [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]> In a few words SASPlanet allows to download sattelite images from various sources and place it in cache on local PC. The cache have very simple and strightforward tiles structure mapped to file system. Wow, that's what I need for my PNA! But I also need some PNA software to navigate with this Sattelite images.
So, I started my project in January 2010 and now I can offer you very intuitive and friendly navigation application for Windows CE based on cache downloaded by SASPlanet and just copied to SD card.

SAS4WinCE was created specially for OFF-ROAD navigation, where one don't have any chance to use internet connection to use online services. Just use offline cache and GPS. SAS4WinCE do not suppose any routing capabilities which are senseless when you are off-road. Instead it have point-by-point navigation.
And I take care to keep waypoints and tracks compatibility with OZI Explorer. Just in case one would like to share it between two applications.

WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY BEFORE START)

ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". AUTHOR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.

AUTHOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. AUTHOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY THAT THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED.

AUTHOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.

IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, DATA OR REVENUE, RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

THE DOWNLOADING AND USE OF ANY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.

INSTALLATION

Prerequisites:
1. You need ARM based WinCE PNA or PDA with GPS or even GPS enabled windows Smartphone.
2. If you are using PNA you need to have it unlocked and have ability to or start explorer
3. Some of PNAs may have truncated version of Windows CE missing ImagingFactory component which is required for this application. There are some [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>
Use download link at the end of this page to download package archive.
Unpack this archive on PC.
Create directory for application on PNA storage card.
Upload the content of the archive to this directory.

You should have something like this (SDMMC - is flash card name in my PNA)
\SDMMC\SAS4WinCE\SAS4CE.exe
\SDMMC\SAS4WinCE\SAS4WinCE.cfg
\SDMMC\SAS4WinCE\CACHE
\SDMMC\SAS4WinCE\images

Now you need to check GPS port number and path to cache directory in config file SAS4WinCE.cfg
This is text file you may open it and do changes with notepad on PC and then upload changed version
to stoage card.
By defualt cache path points to \SDMMC\SAS4WinCE\CACHE
If your storage card is named NOT "SDMMC" or you installed program in other directory you need to change
cache directory path in config.

CACHE directory contained in package is empty. You SHOULD put there something to start with program
You may just copy cache content from SASPlanet cache, or may try with [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>
BarBoss67. Note that this is demo cache and it contains only few levels of lowest zooms and only few sources
of maps. For real use you need to download cache content with SASPlanet application on PC and then use this cache
with SAS4WinCE

ОК. Now we ready to start.
Go to desktop and start explorer. This is important to start program from desktop as PNA shell may not support
full required set of shell functions. Desktop (windows CE shell) provide complete set of required functionality.

Go to directory on storage card where you copied package content.
This directory contains 4 exe files which are built for different devices.
Even if your device have ImagingFactory it may lack support for alphablending api.
So there are different builds for devices with different capabilities.

SAS4CEPPC2003.exe this one is for PPC2003 and may be used on almost any PNA starting from PPC2003, and CE4
(most of this old devices are missing alphablending api).
SAS4CEMIN.exe - this one is for CE5 missing alphablending.
SAS4CE.exe for CE5 and CE6 with alphablending support
SAS4WM.exe and one for WinMobile 5.x or 6.x with alphablending.

Try one which as you think best match your device. If it do not start or says "Not valid Windows application"
try the previous one (one which is listed before in above list)

[[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>

TODO: FAQ

SAS4WinCE is free for noncommercial use only. For commercial use, please, [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>

Цитата:

LAST WARNING! DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SERVERS OR TORRENTS.
If any copy of this software V2560 or greater will be found in public domains then obligatory registration procedure for this software will be added immidately in next build

DOWNLOAD: for ARM processors use latest version from [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>
MIPS build is available upon request.
v_max вне форума  
9 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:

Время генерации страницы 0.03327 секунды с 11 запросами