Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.06.2010, 10:51   #2
Sintorres
Модератор

Доп. информация

OziExplorer обновился до версии 3.95.5 i 13th June 2010

Что нового:
Release Version 3.95.5h / 3.95.5i (June 2010)

Fixes

* 3.95.5i - Fixed the issue of Internet maps not saving the Tile Store Path for maps other than Open Street Map.
* 3.95.5i - Fixed the issue of only *.rt2 files being displayed in the open file dialog when loading routes.

* AIS - Class B vessels now display the name and other parameters.
* There have been a few other minor fixes.

Changes

* Added / fixed support for the Garmin Dakota and Oregon x50 GPS models.
* Added support for the Garmin GPSMAP 78 and 62 models.
* The Garmin Oregon and Colarado can now be used for Moving Map - Set the GPS Interface to "Garmin Spanner" (do not install or start the Garmin Spanner software, it is not needed) - connect to the PC using normal USB cable - on the GPS screen set mass Storage Mode OFF - in OziExplorer configuration make sure "Garmin USB" and "Use PVT for Garmin instead of NMEA" are both checked - start moving map in OziExplorer.
* Added time zone offset into the track files and the offset can be edited in track properties. Any display of a track point time will use the time zone offset if it is available.
* The User Toolbar can now have different sizes. The setting is on the User Toolbar configuration dialog.
* A Find GPS Port button has been added to the GPS tab in OziExplorer configuration. The ports on the PC will be scanned and the information about the GPS found will be displayed so the information can be manually entered into OziExplorer configuration.
* Options for More and Less Detailed Map have been added - the options can be added to the User toolbar or Function keys, they are not available on the standard menus.
* More Internet maps have been added - by opening the Internet map the new maps can be seen on the drop down menu.
* Added option to Internet maps to ignore the cache so new tiles will be downloaded from the internet.

* The help for OziExplorerCE has been removed from the OziExplorer help to reduce confusion between the two programs.
* For Windows Vista and 7 the default folder where OziExplorer stores its system files has been changed to "c:\{user}\.OziExplorer" , this has been done to make it easier for users to find these files (the AppData folder which was used by previous versions is hidden by default in Vista and 7). Please Note - existing installations will still use the same folder they are currently using, this ensures your configuration files will still be found.

При установке поверх предыдущей версии регистрация остается.
На всяк случай в архиве присутствует SN
Скрытый текст (вы должны зарегистрироваться или войти под своим логином):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащейся здесь.

Время генерации страницы 0.03024 секунды с 11 запросами