Старый 25.11.2010, 12:08   #6
asio
Новичок
Доп. информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от asio Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody.
I am Alexei from Bulgaria.
I am sorry for the language but I only can write in english and bulgarian.
I find SASWiin CE is very interesting program. At first I try sasplanetj from here [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]> The reason I am writing here is because I have a problem and I want to please you for some help.
So here is what I mean:
1. I download the files
2. Extract them and start it on WM 5.0
3. It starts OK
4. The GPS is also OK - it gives me my coordinates
5. and here appears the problem - it is trying to show me an image that does not exsist in the cache - for example the screen shows me white screen with writing "sat\z13\2\x2338\1\y\1751.jpg" while in cache I have
sat\z13\2\x2327,2328,2329,2330 and 2331 but not 2338--- or if I have this folder for other zoom than I don't have the next one of the path to jpeg.

I try to make the cache folder many times using sasplanet (pc version) - moving map in small area of my place, changing zoom changing maps source and ...everything - but it wan't create the folders or jpegs that SASWiin CE is trying to load on screen.
So please give me some help guys
Many thanks.
Alex

Hi again.
I resolve the problem. It works and it's a great toy for a big boy... Realy great app.
After downloading the four exes I put them on the sd and start everyone of them. Maybe that was the mistake. I fix the com port in config file - it is com4 on my pda. After that I start one of the exes and it shows my my coordinates but the program is trying to lo load jpeg wich I don't have in the cache folder. I follow the path of the jpeg using sas for pc and guess what - i am in Africa. I think it was a kind of bug.
After that i delete the SAS4WinCE folder from sd, download it again and copy only sas4wm exe and the other staff from zip. Other 3 exes I o not copy to the sd. Start the program and everything is OK.
So I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the great app.
asio вне форума  
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:

Время генерации страницы 0.03576 секунды с 11 запросами