Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.11.2010, 06:40   #5
v_max
Читатель
Доп. информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от asio Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody.
the cache - for example the screen shows me white screen with writing "sat\z13\2\x2338\1\y\1751.jpg" while in cache I have
sat\z13\2\x2327,2328,2329,2330 and 2331 but not 2338--- or if I have this folder for other zoom than I don't have the next one of the path to jpeg.

First download all you need with SAS for PC
Big SAS requires to perform download for each zoom of each source separatly

SAS for PC have function in menu to show what tiles are actually in cache.
So you can check what you actually have in each zoom in each source
As it shown here
[[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>
After you select zoom, SAS will highlight areas which have tiles at selected zoom.
Thus you can check what you realy have and what you do not have.

Next .. the simplest way is just copy the whole cache from sas on pc to flash card.
(or limit this to subdirs which match map sources you need)
Export operation as it described [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>
only some region. Note that if you do export you need to select checkbox for each
zoom and each source you need.

Unlike SAS on PC which do resize of tiles from other zooms when tile is missed in current zoom, SAS4WinCE do not do resize and just show you empty square with tile path in it.
So if you have any doubts you can check missing file actually presents on your flash card.
(or in source cache ja big cac wherefrom you copied files)

When you will have success with unpacked cache ... then you can try
packed one as described [[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]]>

Цитата:
Сообщение от asio Посмотреть сообщение
for example the screen shows me white screen with writing "sat\z13\2\x2338\1\y\1751.jpg" while in cache I have
sat\z13\2\x2327,2328,2329,2330 and 2331 but not 2338-

This only means that you have in cache files for other region then one you are currently browsing
with sas4wince... or in other words you do not have tiles in cache for region you are trying to browse with
sas4wince
v_max вне форума  
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:

Время генерации страницы 0.02918 секунды с 11 запросами